Installation and repair
Water heaters come in two options: tank and tankless. Traditional tank water heaters are large storage tanks that keep water constantly hot and ready for use while tankless water heaters are smaller, can be installed almost anywhere, and heat water on demand.
- RepairOur technicians are experienced in inspecting and repairing all brands. They can identify the issue and educate you on the options available, so you can make a decision that you’re comfortable with.
- InstallationIf repair is not possible and it’s simply time to replace the unit, or if you want to upgrade to a new, more energy-efficient model, our team can assess your space, needs, and budget, and provide you with appropriate installation options.
Our technicians have the experience, training, and qualifications needed to:
- Properly inspect your unit
- Accurately identify an issue or potential problem with your unit
- Repair or install a unit with precision
Efficient and effective repair and installation mean reliable comfort for you, and a happy customer for us. We are here to serve you and ensure that you are not only satisfied with our services, but want to continue working with us for all of your comfort needs.
The importance of regular maintenance
Having your system checked once a year is an affordable and effective way to keep your unit in good working order. Regular maintenance should be performed for a number of reasons:
- Reliable, safe performance
- Lower energy costs
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs
- Cleaner air